Do you want to keep inventory levels to a minimum to reduce capital and storage costs, and the amount of money spent on taxes, insurance and shrinkage?
Retail sales in Australia remain sluggish, but the explosion of international tourism into Australia (led by China) is lifting our retail sector. Ecommerce is driving business growth with fewer people going to brick-and-mortar stores and customers are visiting social media to shop. Technological advances including digital wallets, beacon networks, augmented and virtual reality, and drone delivery will continue to see the retail landscape evolve.
You can meet customer expectations while maintaining low inventory levels! The key to overcoming this challenge is efficient stock management to ensure the quick turnover of stock.
PBS can show you how to:
- Improve customer service and increase sales due to less stock-outs
- Cut costs and free up cash by reducing slow-moving stock
- Sell online with a website fully integrated with your back-end accounting software
PBS also has custom system enhancements which may benefit retail providers including:
- Supplier Purchasing and Stock Management Applications
- Customer Applications (including POS customer quick search to add and look up details)
- Barcode Printer Applications
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Auditors Enquiry – Track changes by user and date