Do you want to gain more time and resources for clients and spend less on administration? Are you ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
There is growing demand for aged care with the population in Australia aged 85 years old or more projected to double by 2032. Regulatory reform within the last few years has provided increased flexibility for residential aged care operators. However, the cost of compliance and rising consumer service demands is making it increasingly difficult for smaller players.
PBS can help you with an integrated industry specific approach to Consumer Directed Care, payroll and financial management:
- Drive efficiency and improve reporting across the organisation
- Integrate time and attendance, rostering and payroll to manage costs.
- Advanced cost centre reporting
- Improve Consumer Directed Care reporting and analysis
- Control valuable fixed assets
Demand for disability services is also growing rapidly, with many service providers struggling to keep up with demand, despite increasing the scale and range of services they provide.
Are you ready for the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)?
The NDIS is a Commonwealth government initiative that will take effect in South East Queensland in July 2018, designed to provide individualised support for people with permanent and significant disabilities, their families, and carers – and giving them unprecedented control over their disability support funding.
PBS also has custom system enhancements which may benefit Aged Care and Disability Services providers including:
- Aged Care Standing Order Management and Client Batch Invoicing
- Payroll Costing Period Amortisation
- Scheduled Email Reports
- Auditors Enquiry – Track changes by user and date